Make your Jeans for Genes Day a huge success. Our 10 reasons will get everyone behind you.
- It’s fun and easy to organise. All you need to do is ask your staff and pupils to wear their jeans and make a £1 donation
- Charity and community work look great on your Ofsted report
- It’s fantastic publicity for your school in your local paper and on social media
- 1 in 25 children in the UK has a life altering genetic disorder
- £1,000 will pay for a specialist nurse to support families affected by genetic disorders
- Your pupils will think it’s great, but it won’t disrupt the school day
- Our educational materials are curriculum-relevant and will educate and engage children
- Jeans for Genes Day encourages understanding and acceptance of the difference between us, and the jeans your pupils wear are a reminder of the genes they are raising money for!
- It creates motivational, friendly fundraising competition between classes, year groups and even local schools
- Jeans for Genes Day supports some very small charities, enabling them to get their voices heard, and helping them to provide vital services for families living with rare genetic conditions
To get your nursery school involved sign-up today for your free fundraising pack or call freephone 0800 980 4800.